NextPVR Forums

Full Version: 4 Channels not showing in list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On my TV I get channels 4.1, 4.2 4.3, etc, but when I scan they no longer show up.
Version 4.2.5 (191014)
WinTV HVR-950 DBA Tuner

They did at one time but I had to rescan my channel list and those channels are not showing in the list for me to watch.

Suggestions?
Thank you
Do a scan and post the logs and we'll take a look.
Hope this is what you need.

Thank you
(2020-02-16, 06:32 PM)otherguy Wrote: [ -> ]They did at one time but I had to rescan my channel list and those channels are not showing in the list for me to watch.
The ndigitalhost.log tells us what a tuner is doing and has this ...

Quote:2020-02-16 12:01:31.449 [DEBUG][24] locked=1, present=1, strength=-21, quality=10  (took 63ms to check)

The quality=10 value is very low ... What happens if you do a test with all aerial splitters and extension cables removed?
I plugged my cable directly to the wall outlet vs the splitter I had it attached to, rescanned and got the same exact channels as before, still missing the 4.x's channels.

I am not techie, so I am kind guessing that is what you wanted me to do.
Does the Hauppauge WinTV software find these channels?
How do I tell?
(2020-02-17, 07:48 PM)otherguy Wrote: [ -> ]How do I tell?
Run the WinTV software that came with your device, scan for channels, and see if it found the channels that are missing in NextPVR.
I'll look but probably don't have the disc anymore since I have had this for so long.
At this stage I'm guessing your signal is too weak on that frequency that carries the 4.x channels.
Pages: 1 2