NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Will not play recorded video on 1st computer but will play same video on second compu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nextpvr will not play channel 9 and 11 but will play channel 7 and 5. Signal appears to be about the same on both channels. On the second computer it will play all channels fine and the signal is not quite as good is on the first computer that will not play them. Also i can record program and it will not play back looks the same as it dose on live TV. A little sound & no picture. But if i open that same recorded video with a video player ( VLC) it plays find. I can also open the same recording on another computer with nextpvr and the same recorded video plays find. But on the first computer the video will not play with nextpvr or Win TV.
THANKS IN ADVANCE
GIL
(2020-02-28, 01:26 PM)Krepps Wrote: [ -> ]
Nextpvr will not play channel 9 and 11 but will play channel 7 and 5.
Please recreate the problem and attach logs to a post telling us the time of the problem so we know where to look in the logs ... Settings --> About and click the "zip" button.  Thanks.
Have added new log files to original post. Should have also mention i have install new lav filter and did not help
Thanks
Gil
sorry to be so dumb but think i did not do as you requested. So Started recording at 9:47 AM tried to play program recorded last night would not play try to play live TV channel 7 did play channel 9 and 11 will not play. Have up loaded new log file with the reply
Thanks Gil
For recordings are you just copying the database or are they separate tuners?

Martin
I have 2 computers in each computer has a tuner card in it. Each computer record their designated programs but by the home network I can connect to the other computer and its recorded files and play them on the first computer