NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Unexpected error found in log during recording
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have noticed unusual error during recording, i would like to know in details about this issue and what caused this error. is it came from provider or its my local network.

i have attached full logs. the related issue can be found in "nrecord.log" starting line 2131

Appreciated your response
It looked like its started an IPTV recording, and a few minutes later something downstream caused the connection to drop (ie either IPTV provider dropped the connection, or network outage somewhere between your machine and their server):
Quote:2020-08-28 01:36:42.265 [DEBUG][21] Unexpected error in HTTP input source: System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer.

It tried to reconnect, but got a "No route to host" (unable to contact the server)
Quote:2020-08-28 01:36:42.720 [DEBUG][21] Unexpected error in HTTP input source: System.Net.WebException: No route to host No route to host

Hard to know the exact cause. They might have restarted their server and it was offline for a few minutes, or a problem at your ISP, or a man with a digger accidentally severed an internet connection somewhere, etc...
Appreciated your reply Sub Smile

its most likely provider side. i have found in logs that recording has been interrupted several times returned HTTP errors 403, 409, and 503 since started until no route to host occured