NextPVR Forums

Full Version: MVP Menu screens sizing clipped
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

garetmax

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the GB-PVR menu screens showing on my TV where the bottom is cut off.

I'm using Tipstir's latest X-Media MVP skin and v91.12 GB-PVR. My TV is a standard tube 32" Toshiba.

For example, the main screen shows everything except the portion below the "X-Series" text. This happens on all of the menu screens, however the videos display perfectly on the TV and are not cut off.

I don't have any of the sizing problems when just viewing GB-PVR on my computer but only when using through the MVP.

Any ideas?

Thanks Smile
All TVs are different. You can edit the size of the screens shown on your MVP in the config.xml file.

garetmax

Sweet - that worked great.

Thanks Sub Smile
What section do we need to edit?
I dont have it in front of me, so cant tell you exactly, but from memory it was pretty obvious (MVPWidth, MVPHeight, MVPOffsetX/Y?)
For my TV (27" Sony) I use:

<MVPWidth>640</MVPWidth>
<MVPHeight>420</MVPHeight>
<MVPOffsetX>30</MVPOffsetX>
<MVPOffsetY>25</MVPOffsetY>
I made a quick plugin to make it easier to do this.
See this thread
Mvp Height+Width & Offsets
Ron22 Wrote:I made a quick plugin to make it easier to do this.
See this thread
Mvp Height+Width & Offsets

Now I can actually see all of the Weather plugin, including the local map, onscreen. I hadn't been able to do that with my feeble attempts at .xml editing.

crp
crp Wrote:Now I can actually see all of the Weather plugin, including the local map, onscreen. I hadn't been able to do that with my feeble attempts at .xml editing.

crp
The sad part is I checked the forecast (weather plugin) this morning and I do not have my MVP set just right yet.