NextPVR Forums

Full Version: HD channel missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First I am new to NextPRV so please forgive me if this may already been ask.

After scanning for channels I noticed one channel (12-1) is in SD and not HD. I know the channel transmitting in HD. I have confirmed that the tuner is working, because my other PVR routine "kaffeine", displays the 12.1 in HD. I try re-scanning to no effect. So why is NextPVR finding this station in SD vs HD? Also, is there away I can manually force NextPVR to look for the channel in HD?
Do a rescan and then attach your zipped logs https://github.com/sub3/NextPVR/wiki/get-help

Martin
I attached the zip of the logs, just after I did a rescan last night.

FYI...

Dell Optiplex-3010 quad Core 8G
Linux Mint 20.0
Huappauge  Model 1595 WinTV-dualHD
Ok I think we have seen this problem before and sub needs to address the same major/minor on different frequencies.

21:44:54:647 [DEBUG] >>> Scanning 503028615
21:45:02:006 [DEBUG] ~1~KWCH-DT~KWCH-DT~1~503028615~12.1
21:47:55:719 [DEBUG] >>> Scanning 587028615
21:48:02:619 [DEBUG] ~4~KWCH-SD~KWCH-SD~1~587028615~12.1

Could you zip and send /var/opt/nextpvr/adapter1-ATSC-channels-scan.conf too to be be sure they are getting saved at source correctly.

Martin
OK, I do see they are different. Trying to figure out how to correct it. Do I manual edit the "conf"? I attached  the zip so you can see what I am seeing
Assuming you only have one 12.1 in your channel list you could modify KWCH-SD in the conf file to have the values from KWCH-HD until sub fixes the list

There seems to be another issue on renaming the scan file on adapter1 that sub needs to look at.

Martin
At the end of a scan, do you see both KWCH-DT and KWCH-SD listed in the results but it only one of them gets saved when you hit save, or you only see one of them in the results?
Nevermind... fixed for the next build.
Modifying the "conf" file so KWCH-SD is the same KWCH-SD correct the issue...
Thank You....