NextPVR Forums

Full Version: EPG is delayed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody,

I'm a new user, I discovered NextPVR some days ago and I did my first setup to try it today.

For now, everything is working well, except EPG. I already tried multiples tricks, but it still delayed by one hour. 
My first try was on Docker, then I reinstalled it directly on a Debian 10 (fresh installed) with the DEB file and I still have this problem. The problem is the same, no matter if I use the web-interface or Kodi Client, on two different computers. I also tried another XMLTV file from another provider. My timezone (CET) is correctly defined on my server and on my clients.

NextPVR Version 5.0.9.201026
Debian version 10.6

Is there a known solution or a trick to fix this problem?

Thanks !
Are recordings also wrong? Sometimes it is the browser. If they are, does you XMLTV file have the correct timezone? If you don't know maybe upload a copy and tell us the name of a program and the time you think it should start.

Martin
Hi Martin, thanks for your reply.

I didn't try to schedule a recording yet. I'll maybe try this evening. The problem is the same with two different browsers on two different computers and even in Kodi.
My XMLTV file seems to be in the correct timezone (+0100). Here's my XMLTV : http://xmltv.bigsb.fr/xmltv.xml
By example, on "TF1", the program named "Journal" is everyday at 20:00 CET. It seems to be correct in the xmltv file, but in NextPVR TV Guide it starts at 21:00.
Ok so that does seems right

<programme start="20201129200000 +0100" stop="20201129204000 +0100" channel="TF1.fr">
<title lang="fr">Journal</title>

Normally I see these as 210000 0000 sub will need to comment.

Martin
Hi,

A quick reply just to say that this problem is solved.
I reinstalled NextPVR about 3 or 4 times before understanding that when I change EPG link, it's not effective directly, even if we update it... Like the previous change takes effect when another change is made. (Maybe another bug?)
Nevermind, the EPG timing seems to be fine now. I will continue testing NPVR.

Thanks anyway for your response !