NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Recording fail error 404
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Failed to record Sunday Night Football, [Failed: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.] 
I'm worried my Hauppauge Quad-TV card is at fault. I can watch or record one channel only. See attached logs
It seems more like a scan and configuration issue not hardware. Maybe zip up all the conf files in /var/opt/nextpvr and we can have a look

Martin
I did have a weird screw up yesterday. I was looking to see if I could start recording any of the new TV shows coming up when I noticed NextPVR was suddenly recording all kinds of shows I never even watch. It was so massive there were something like 1500 scheduled recordings. I punted and reinstalled NextPVR and imported my recordings.xml and recurring.xml. Initially everything seemed fine but then I noticed only one recording device seems to be functioning.

Craig
There is no scan file for adapter1 so I'd rescan that one and see if you can get 4 different tuners working.

Martin
Martin,

As usual you solved the problem. However, in the past one scan and then click the next device to copy info to other 3 devices and it just worked.This time I had to manually scan each device to get them to register with NextPVR.

Craig