NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Remote Control Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just picked up the MVP today, everything is working perfectly except the remote (which is kinda important Wink

Anyway, anyone else have any issues with the remote not responding? I can see when i hit any button on the remote that the MVP responds (LED flickers), but no response from either the Hauppauge software or GBPVR. It's driving me mad, i am praying someone has seen this before....?

Thanks!
What does your remote look like? A couple of users have received (in the MVP box) the old black Hauppauge remote which doesnt actually work with the MVP
Black Backing/Silver Front (43 Buttons)

I tried my Harmony remote as well (which is set up to control my Hauppauge PVR150), but that didn't work either.
Yeah, that should be OK. Flat batteries? Another good place to ask is http://www.shspvr.com/forum.
Thanks Sub, i will take a look there. I really hope it's something stupid i overlooked....
I know this is a old thread but I`m having the same problem, the MVP worked fine, but then today the remote stopped working, I know the signal is getting the unit because the red LED flashes when I press a button, but nothing happens on the screen.

It is the silver remote and I have put new batteries in it

Rocketman did you find a solution to this?

Or can anyone else help, Please!

Thanks

Pete