NextPVR Forums

Full Version: EPG not working on OpenSUSE install.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was able to install NextPVR successfully.

On Debian 10 the HDHomerun Tuner is able to fetch DVB/ATSC guide over the air via Freeview as well as being able to watch the channels.However after making a install on OpenSUSE Tumbleweed via the zip file  I am able to watch the channels but I can't see the EPG guide via the web ui.Whenever I try to update the EPG it doesn't work and says 0 channels updated.
(2021-03-30, 04:10 PM)t2t4 Wrote: [ -> ]I was able to install NextPVR successfully.

On Debian 10 the HDHomerun Tuner is able to fetch DVB/ATSC guide over the air via Freeview as well as being able to watch the channels.However after making a install on OpenSUSE Tumbleweed via the zip file  I am able to watch the channels but I can't see the EPG guide via the web ui.Whenever I try to update the EPG it doesn't work and says 0 channels updated.

Please attach logs to a post telling us the time that you did an EPG update ... https://github.com/sub3/NextPVR/wiki/get-help ... Thanks.