NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Error starting transcode: error: Internal Server Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am a New user
Followed install instructions
On Mac Mini running catalina 10.15.7

I want to use IPTV and I have a subscription to Python.  I am using that successfully on TVIMATE on an Android TV Box.  So I know the stream works.

When I add Python via XC It appeared to work.  It tells me that there are 15874 Channels.
But when I look at Device status, it says  No devices Active

If I select a channel to watch, I get the error

Error starting transcode: error: Internal Server Error

Can anyone help?
Did you install ffmpeg with homebrew? Note zipped logs are needed for further support.

Martin
Did not install Homebrew.  I will get on that
I installed ffmpeg directly. Thought I needed Homebrew, but just followed instructions on ffmpeg.org. ffmpeg appears to be working from command line.

NextPVR still not working but new symptoms.

Streaming failed {transcoder exited}

Settings status times out.
I want to reinstall NPVR. Can I just delete the NPVR Directory, download again and follow the instructions.
I want to get rid of the remnants of my failed attempts to add devices. and any inadvertent setings changes.
Post the logs and we'll take a look.

Quote:I want to reinstall NPVR. Can I just delete the NPVR Directory, download again and follow the instructions.
I want to get rid of the remnants of my failed attempts to add devices. and any inadvertent setings changes.
The program files are wherever your unzipped the NPVR.zip.

The database and config files are in ~/.NPVR-data in your home directory. You'd need to delete that directory too.
Here are the log files
You forgot to attach the log zip file.
Trying again
It seems your IPTV credentials are wrong so there is nothing to transcode.

2021-06-06 13:35:33.181 [DEBUG][13] WebException: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

Martin
That answer did. not seem right because I could see the channel list and sometimes the guide.  I could not see those without the correct credentials.
But that made me suspicious of the IPTV Device.  So I deleted it and started over.

This time, I could not get the device configured.  It showed downloading channels, the downloading series, but stopped.  I went to the terminal and I could see the error. I copied the entries for the last success and the error.  I cannot tell if it is a NextPVR problem or a problem with my provider, PYTHON.  I am attaching the terminal capture and the zipped logs.

I would really like to verify that NextPVR is going to work.  Can you suggest another stream provider.  I am Really  only interested in USA channels. 

Thanks
Pages: 1 2