NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Locast - I did something terribly wrong??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Martin,

I installed 0.80 the other day and all seemed to work fine.  But today, while doing some testing, (1) I found that I am unable to stream any locast channel (streaming failed message in the web client and a item failed to play message in Kodi),  ..and.. 

(2) when looking at the locast channel group that I had previously setup in the web guide there are no channels listed in the guide, even though the group appears in settings>channels with all the correct locast channels checked.  The locast channels do appear in the "All channels" list.   On the other hand, the locast channels do show up in the locast channel group when using Kodi.

I see that the logs generated errors, but not sure why.   I don't recall making any changes to the working configuration, but somehow I must of did something screwy but not sure what I did.

Even more than usual, I am lost as to why - any ideas?

2L
Yes apparently locast have moved to the next step and enforcing captcha just read about about it in the last hour.

Martin
Is there a work-around for this?
Procedure using new LocastService.py worked for me here in Seattle Market.

Found at: https://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.ph...ght=locast
The pre-release of 0.9.2 (locast-0.9.2.zip) tested on a separate Windows install also works to acquire Locast service in NextPVR.

Found at: https://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.ph...ght=locast
Unfortunately, 0.92 did not work for me.
First you are getting database lock errors so you really need to search out posts about this critical problem.

If you run this from the command line do you get any error messages.

"C:\Users\Public\NPVR-data\scripts\locast\locast.bat" 1603624633321

Martin
I get this:

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19042.1165]
© Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\darryl>"C:\Users\Public\NPVR-data\scripts\locast\locast.bat" 1603624633321
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Public\NPVR-data\scripts\locast\locast.py", line 17, in <module>
import LocastService
File "C:\Users\Public\NPVR-data\scripts\locast\LocastService.py", line 12, in <module>
from pypasser import reCaptchaBypasser
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pypasser'
Did you unzip the new file over the locast folder? That looks like you are missing the files in pypasser.

Martin
I originally just copied newly update files --- just did the unzip and when re-executing the command in post#7, the command prompt returned without error, nothing else happened.
Pages: 1 2 3 4