NextPVR Forums

Full Version: How to remove old HDHomeRun device
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I dropped my cable provider and went with a combination of over-the-air and streaming live TV.  I removed my HDHomeRun Prime from service and installed a HDHomeRun Connect Due for the over the air stations. When I look at NPVR, I still see the old HDHR Prime device.  How do I get rid of it?  

Thanks

Daryl
It's still in Windows BDA drivers from the SiliconDust install and my experience is it stays there even when you uninstall the HDHR software. Best to post this question on the SiliconDust forum.

Martin
On the Settings->Devices page, if you hold the control key on the keyboard, you'll see a delete button next to each device. This will allow you to delete them from NextPVR.

As Martin says though, you may need to remove the HDHR BDA drivers if the device keeps reappearing each time you restart NextPVR. (ie, if the system is still reporting the devices to NextPVR, it'll re-add them)
Oops I now see this is the Linux forums, so sub's answer is better since there aren't BDA drivers to worry about and http://ipv4-api.hdhomerun.com/discover only shows online devices.

Martin
(2021-08-30, 09:55 PM)sub Wrote: [ -> ]On the Settings->Devices page, if you hold the control key on the keyboard, you'll see a delete button next to each device. This will allow you to delete them from NextPVR.

As Martin says though, you may need to remove the HDHR BDA drivers if the device keeps reappearing each time you restart NextPVR. (ie, if the system is still reporting the devices to NextPVR, it'll re-add them)

Thank you Sub.  I was able to remove the device.  

Daryl