NextPVR Forums

Full Version: emby plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i have nextpvr set up and running fine on windows and am trying to figure out how to stream the live channels through emby. I have emby installed signed up for premier and downloaded and installed the latest nextpvr plugin 3.7.4 and entered my credentials and can see my recordings but cannot access the live channels. What am i missing?
Support for Emby is on the Emby forum.  Did you check the box that you read about donating?

Martin
pretty sure i checked that box thanks ill try on the emby forum
ok i have to get an m3u list of my channels from nextpvr to use in emby is there away to export an m3u list from nextpvr or do i have to create one by hand ?
Yes there is an m3u export function if you search this forum, I can't remember the exact syntax. This approach basically means you will be doing everything related to PVR with Emby and not using NextPVR web and NextPVR clients like Kodi.

Martin
I cant get that method to work . just gonna teach my wife to navigate nextpvr and forget emby lol
NextPVR is a better PVR anyway. I was watching for your Emby post with Emby logs.

Martin
i think i figured it out the only reason i want emby is because the android and roku apps for emby work better other than that i am very pleased with nextpvr on my windows setup
I found the NextPVR channel for Roku worked much better for PVR use than the Emby Roku app but I am probably biased.

Martin