NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Roku crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Hello, 
   I have installed you roku channel, however it crashes whenever i attempt to manual enter the IP address of my NextPVR server (immediately when i click on the option)  Is there anything you suggest that i do? I have restarted the roku. 

Roku Ultra 2020 version. 

Thank you! and thank you for creating this Roku Channel! 

I received this post via PM (where I don't do support) and my suggestion would be to remove the channel from you player as I suspect there is an invalid manual configuration saved.  It is very important to follow the specified format.  I still need to check the code to see if this is the problem but  that would be to most likely cause.

Martin
Thank you for your response! is it possible for me to clear the invalid manual config? I have not been able to proceed past the the initial attempt of changing the settings before it crashes. Let me know if there is anything i can try on my end. I will try it on another roku device i have at work this week. thank you.
Did you try my suggestion to erase the channel and re-add it?

Martin
I don't have my account information handy, but did you click the agree at the bottom of the page too?

Martin
(2021-09-28, 01:13 AM)mvallevand Wrote: [ -> ]Why didn't you start a new thread, it doesn't cost anything?  Sorry that frustrates me.

Anyway If you go to

https://my.roku.com/account/add

can you manually add the code?

Martin

Sorry, you're right. Started over here. https://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php?tid=63065
(2021-09-25, 10:30 PM)mvallevand Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try my suggestion to erase the channel and re-add it?

Martin
Hi,

I believe I am seeing the same crash.  

I have uninstalled and re-installed the nextpvr channel.

I am attempting to access a remote pvr server, so scan local network will not work.

When I select manual entry, the keyboard briefly flashes on the screen, then the app crashes and sends me back to my Home Screen.  No chance to enter anything.  Can't be an issue with my next pvr server at this point.

Running Koku Premiere+, Software 10.0.0-build 4209-29

Any ideas what could be the issue?

thanks,
Craig
Have you ever configured a LAN address?

Martin
Let me know if today's update fixes it or not.

Martin
(2021-10-22, 08:20 PM)mvallevand Wrote: [ -> ]Let me know if today's update fixes it or not. 

Martin

Hello, sorry I stepped away from this project but tried again today. after uninstalling and re-adding the app a few times I was excited to see that the update would let me get to the screen where i am able to add the address information. but when i click on ok it still crashed and brings be back to my home screen. I don't know if it matters , but my IP address is a public static IP at my office and not one here at home. 

Ryan
Are you entering http://ip:port*pin properly. Even if port is 80 it needs to be filled out.

If you want PM me your server info and I can try a remote test.

Martin
Pages: 1 2 3