NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Duplicate Title Entries in Recordings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi,

Not sure where to post this.  It affects both the UI Client running the addon under KODI as well as the new Android standalone client.

There are some titles that appear in the All Recordings list twice with a small number of recordings in one and the rest in the other entry.  For example I have the first entry for Arrow showing 16 recordings and the second entry showing 148 recordings.

I tried to look at the database to see if I could identify any data that might have caused it to group them differently.  The only thing that I can guess is that it looks like the Event_details field for them have a different number of fields. I kind of recall that a couple years ago I had to programmatically build that field for some damaged records and they have a minimal number of xml fields included compared to the other recordings that grouped differently.

I Just noticed this after installing the latest NextPvr Linux server update.  I though it was grouping correctly before, but I may just have not noticed it.  

Was there any change to the SQL that generates the list of all recordings in that UI lately?  They group correctly in the WEB page interface under Chrome. 

This is an example of the event_details for an entry that looks like one I generated with the minimal number of fields.  Is there something that stands out that would cause it to group differently than the more complete contents in the other records?  If there is a required field that I missed, I'll figure out how to clean up my database.

<Event>
<OID>1000016</OID>
<Title>Arrow</Title>
<SubTitle>s04e03.Restoration</SubTitle>
<Description>2015-10-21: The growing tension between Oliver and Diggle puts both their lives at risk when they go after Damien Darhk and a H.I.V.E. deployed meta-human. Meanwhile, Laurel talks Thea into returning to Nanda Parbat to ask her father to put Sara into the Lazarus Pit. However, Laurel is surprised when Nyssa refuses to do it.</Description>
<ChannelOID>7726</ChannelOID>
<StartTime>2015-10-22T07:26:00.0000000Z</StartTime>
<EndTime>2015-10-22T08:26:00.0000000Z</EndTime>
</Event>

If you want a copy of the database, let me know if I should attach it to a message here or send it some other way, but I strongly suspect that something in this field is the culprit.

Thanks,
Steve Tyrakowski
When you posted Kodi did you mean pvr.nextpvr or knewc? I suspect knewc.

For UI client and NextPVR.exe that might be expected because of changes sub made in this version. There might be a difference if some files (perhaps imported recordings) don't have an Schedules Direct ID and some do. I told sub I was worried about this scenario. If you say the web app is fine, then it might be something different.

A good test might be to look at http://ip:8866/service?method=recording....lter=ready Do the Arrow episodes have different groups. You can zip and upload then results of that search.

Martin
(2021-10-22, 11:38 PM)mvallevand Wrote: [ -> ]For UI client and NextPVR.exe that might be expected because of changes sub made in this version.  There might be a difference if some files (perhaps imported recordings) don't have an Schedules Direct ID and some do.  I told sub I was worried about this scenario.  If you say the web app is fine, then it might be something different.

I can confirm that I have a few instances of these "extra" folders for some shows. I suspect it is from instances where I imported files to get them back.

However, as Martin says, it does affect the web app, too. For these shows, there are 2 show listings/images/folders in the web Recordings screen.
I ran that link you gave and it just gave a 1.5mb stream of raw text that didn't look terribly useful. I can upload it if you want but I think you'd be better served with the database itself.

If there is a SQL command you want me to run against the database I can do that.

In contrast to the ARROW entry above, here is one that sorted into the second Arrow group. Is UniqueID the field you are talking about? Would it perhaps help if I added that and left it blank on those records? Certainly not ideal, especially if it causes something else to break.

<Event>
<OID>17152050</OID>
<Title>Arrow</Title>
<SubTitle>The Fallen</SubTitle>
<Description>Ra;s al Ghul presents Oliver with an irresistible offer; Felicity takes matters into her own hands as the team accompanies Oliver on a journey.</Description>
<ChannelOID>7156</ChannelOID>
<StartTime>2015-04-23T00:00:00.0000000Z</StartTime>
<EndTime>2015-04-23T01:00:00.0000000Z</EndTime>
<FirstRun>true</FirstRun>
<OriginalAirDate>2015-04-22T00:00:00.0000000</OriginalAirDate>
<Season>3</Season>
<Episode>20</Episode>
<Rating>TV14</Rating>
<Audio>DD 5.1</Audio>
<Quality>HDTV</Quality>
<Genres>
<Genre>Drama</Genre>
<Genre>Action</Genre>
<Genre>Adventure</Genre>
<Genre>Fantasy</Genre>
</Genres>
<Cast>
<Member>Actor:Stephen Amell</Member>
<Member>Actor:Katie Cassidy</Member>
<Member>ActorBig Grinavid Ramsey</Member>
<Member>Actor:Willa Holland</Member>
<Member>Actor:Emily Bett Rickards</Member>
<Member>Actor:Colton Haynes</Member>
<Member>Actor:John Barrowman</Member>
<Member>ActorTongueaul Blackthorne</Member>
<Member>Guest Star:Matt Nable</Member>
</Cast>
<Crew>
<Member>Executive Producer:Greg Berlanti</Member>
<Member>Executive Producer:Marc Guggenheim</Member>
<Member>Executive Producer:Andrew Kreisberg</Member>
<Member>Executive ProducerBig Grinavid Nutter</Member>
<Member>Director:Antonio Negret</Member>
<Member>Writer:Wendy Mericle</Member>
<Member>Writer:Oscar Balderrama</Member>
</Crew>
<MD5>EP015693720070</MD5>
<UniqueID>EP015693720070</UniqueID>
</Event>

Steve T
It is but you didn't include the whole record. Zipping up the list would be much easier for me the field I am looking for is not in the database, sub creates it. Maybe check to see if there are two Arrows in the web app. Try a ctrl-F5

Martin
OK, here is the output.

Steve T
Attachments need to be zipped and under 2MB

Martin
OK I zipped it
Unfortunately that not the raw source xml file that so I can understand why you didn't think it was valuable. You might need view source.

Martin
Yup, View Source did the trick.  Try this one.

Steve
Pages: 1 2 3 4