NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Nlite zoom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On my Windows 11 htpc I am trying out the new Nlite client pointing to my Linux NextPVR server. I tried using F7 for changing the zoom mode but the only option I have is "Auto". The SD content I am viewing needs one of the other zoom modes.

Thanks
Just a bump.
I've updated client.zip to include F7 to toggle aspect ratios. You may need to delete c:\users\public\nlite\config.xml for this to work (it'll be recreated with additional settings for aspect ratio modes).

There is one known issue - it wont show the name of the aspect ratio mode, but otherwise should work fine.
(2021-12-06, 06:23 PM)sub Wrote: [ -> ]I've updated client.zip to include F7 to toggle aspect ratios. You may need to delete c:\users\public\nlite\config.xml for this to work (it'll be recreated with additional settings for aspect ratio modes).

There is one known issue - it wont show the name of the aspect ratio mode, but otherwise should work fine.

Zoom is working.

Thanks Sub.