NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Menu list skip using MCE remote no longer works
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Martin

The popup menu activated by the remote key above FF no longer allows you to skip up to 90% of the list in one jump! In "Recordings" pressing the key activates the menu but selecting a number does nothing! I dont know if this is function is only available on the "New Client" as nothing happens when I press the key using Nlite which is the only other client I can try. I dont know if it is caused by a change in V2.9.5 as all three clients have updated. I could not see anything in the release notes that could be relevant. 

Chris
First if you are using the MCE remote why use the menu and not just use the numbers?

Checking the menu code, yes there is an issue with the 9 not working and the others are offset by 1. I didn't increase the range of numbers properly when I added the two new menu items. I have updated 2.9.6 with this change.

nlite should work with numbers but I don't think sub currently supports the numpad.

Martin
AAAHH! In the early days of the add-on you told me about using the popup to jump quickly through the recordings list instead of using the + key to progress through the list by eight each press. I had no idea that the number keys without using the popup could do the same thing!! Thanks Martin that is so much easier!!

Chris