NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Recordings broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Linux using latest nextPVR and Apple TV front end. Recordings show full length of show on time elapsed bar but only ~15 minute of program recorded?
You need to upload the zipped logs or the problem didn't happen.

Also in linux use ffprobe filename to see what it shows as the duration.

Martin
(2022-02-14, 09:54 PM)mvallevand Wrote: [ -> ]You need to upload the zipped logs or the problem didn't happen.

Also in linux use ffprobe filename to see what it shows as the duration.

Martin

Thanks Martin, might have been a power cut, I will record more shows and see if the issue is a one off.
Ok I think there is a back-to-back recording bug that sub need to look at https://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php?tid=63593 so logs would definitely help him.

Martin
(2022-02-14, 10:04 PM)mvallevand Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I think there is a back-to-back recording bug that sub need to look at https://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php?tid=63593 so logs would definitely help him.

Martin

yep, I have looked at the logs for that period and cannot find reference to the relevant recording - 'Alien Covenant' but there are references to another that I requested at the same time -'Emma' Don't know if I've messed something up and didn't want to waste busy folks time, but here are the logs anyhoo
You should have sent all the zipped logs, the important ones are missing.

Martin
(2022-02-14, 10:51 PM)mvallevand Wrote: [ -> ]You should have sent all the zipped logs, the important ones are missing.

Martin

ok sorry will do now
here y'go
It looks like you have the copy tuner issue so only one tuner is working

2022-02-13 22:02:56:198 [ERROR] Failed to get tuning params for (Three) from /var/opt/nextpvr/adapter0-DVB-T-channels.conf

I also see you are scanning both tuners, usually you scan one and copy to another.

I would delete the channels from adapter0 by selecting the tuner and clicking the trash can and then delete /var/opt/nextpvr/adapter0-DVB-T-channels.conf if it exists. sudo rm /var/opt/nextpvr/adapter0-DVB-T-channels.conf

After that select adapter0 and copy the EPG when prompted. At this point confirm you have /var/opt/nextpvr/adapter0-DVB-T-channels.conf

Martin
(2022-02-14, 11:06 PM)mvallevand Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like you have the copy tuner issue so only one tuner is working

2022-02-13 22:02:56:198 [ERROR] Failed to get tuning params for (Three) from /var/opt/nextpvr/adapter0-DVB-T-channels.conf

I also see you are scanning both tuners, usually you scan one and copy to another. 

I would delete the channels from adapter0 by selecting the tuner and clicking the trash can and then delete /var/opt/nextpvr/adapter0-DVB-T-channels.conf if it exists. sudo rm /var/opt/nextpvr/adapter0-DVB-T-channels.conf

After that select adapter0 and copy the EPG when prompted.  At this point confirm you have /var/opt/nextpvr/adapter0-DVB-T-channels.conf

Martin

OK!
Pages: 1 2