NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Failed: An error occurred while sending the request. The response ended prematurely.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, sometimes my scheduled recordings don't work.
Yesterday I planned 5 recordings, 4 of them worked.

The following error message appears:
[Image: Unbenannt.png]

In nrecord.log the error appears on line 35802.

Unfortunately I can't get any smarter from the logs.

My setup:
Ubuntu Server 20.04.4 LTS
NextPVR Version: 5.2.7.220410
Hauppauge wintv-Quad HD TV Tuner
This should be linked to this problem https://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php?tid=60343 similar log error on back to back recordings. There is a nuance in your setup since it requested a second device device but that failed and it never received a request.

Perhaps check dmesg or journalctl for errors starting around 23:07

If fact your adapter1 and adapter2 never worked in these logs. As a test maybe disable adapter0 and adapter3 and see if recordings and live tv work. I suggest zipping up /var/opt/nextpvr/*.conf and posting them here if they don't

Martin
Hi, thanks for the reply.

I checked dmesg and found a few lines like: 
Code:
[Mi Apr 27 15:23:10 2022] DeviceHostLinux[2111373]: segfault at 8 ip 00007f1adb1cdf65 sp 00007f1adafe7548 error 4 in libc-2.31.so[7f1adb063000+178000]

But not at the recording time.

In journalctl i see 4 times the folowing entry:
Code:
Apr 26 23:07:00 vincent-server server.sh[1558605]: *** %n in writable segment detected ***

Live-TV is always working, it only affect the planned recordings.

Today I tested another recording and it had the same error message.

In nrecord.log the error appears on line 50198.

Then i startet a manual recording and it worked. Arround line 60000.

I added the new log as an attachments.

I also checked adapter1 and adapter2, both are working fine.
Then I guess it is linked to the other problem until sub has a chance to look at it in depth.

Martin