NextPVR Forums

Full Version: No settings from webui on latest version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,
Installed the latest update and it seems to be working just fine, although i can no longer see any settings from the webUI. each link on the left is dead, and loads a black page. all other options seem to be working. Anyone else having this issue?
Mine is working on Ubuntu. Initially I tried
Code:
sudo dpkg -i nextpvr-helper.deb
 but there were errors, so I downloaded the updated nextpvr-helper.deb and everything worked fine. I had to
Code:
curl https://nextpvr.com/nextpvr-helper.deb -O
then
Code:
sudo dpkg -i nextpvr-helper.deb
Afterwards, everything was updated and working as expected. 

Maybe try downloading the new nextpvr-helper.deb first.

Craig
Since it is a web app, I recommend Ctrl-F5 like you would use reload any page for any other site.

Save deb file can't install the new version, they will tell you to upgrade.

Martin
Thanks for the quick replies!
I have this installed on an Arch server. Very easy to debtap the .deb file and modify it to work with Arch's systemd.
Seems its not working in Chrome but works fine in Edge. No idea why. Sorry for the confusion!
Refreshing chrome didn't help at all.
As long as i can get to the settings thru edge I'm golden Smile
Thank you all!
Do you have ublock origin or other scripts blockers running? JavaScript is required. Linux to Chrome is fine here.

Martin
(2022-09-05, 09:51 PM)mvallevand Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have ublock origin or other scripts blockers running?  JavaScript is required.  Linux to Chrome is fine here.

Martin

Disabled my adblocker for local IPs, and chrome has java enabled. not sure what it is. Odd edge works but chrome wont on windows. Chrome on my Galaxy tab S8 isnt showing them either.
If you hit F12 do you see any errors?

Martin
(2022-09-05, 10:14 PM)mvallevand Wrote: [ -> ]If you hit F12 do you see any errors?
To add to this, specifically look on the Console tab.
I had a similar problem after updating my Docker instance from Safari. I deleted all the cookies, storage, cache, etc for the site then quit and restarted Safari. After logging back in everything was fine. So it's almost certainly a caching issue of some soft.
(2022-09-06, 01:26 AM)pkscout Wrote: [ -> ]I had a similar problem after updating my Docker instance from Safari.  I deleted all the cookies, storage, cache, etc for the site then quit and restarted Safari.  After logging back in everything was fine.  So it's almost certainly a caching issue of some soft.

Same experience here, Docker instance, Safari and Chrome.  Cleared the caches and all good.
Pages: 1 2