NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Linux, LibreElec and CoreElec
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With help from @ceejayemm I have updated the NextPVR wiki instructions for installing NextPVR on various Linux platform https://github.com/sub3/NextPVR/wiki/Install-Linux  The other announcement post for the deb installer will now only be used to announce new releases.

Also of note is the NextPVR Server has now been released as a package for LibreElec 11.  Packages for LibreElec 10 and CoreElec 19/20 should be appearing soon too.  On these platforms installing NextPVR Server can be performed with just a remote control.   This might be the easiest way to install NextPVR for Linux on an older x64 Intel/AMD PC or laptop, an RPi, or many other Android TV boxes and single board computers.

The wiki should be the definitive source for information and it should be used before following suggestions in other forum posts.  Please let me know of any errors.

Martin
The NextPVR server should now appear in the LibreElec 10 so I expect the CoreElec 19 versions will arrive soon. LE11 and CE 20 ng have been out for a while. It is also on CE 20 ne and their nightlies are working much better with /dev/dvb devices now too.

Martin