NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Suddenly getting some streams stopping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was happly using NextPVR Bck-end on my Raspberry Pi 3 for the last several months with Kodi clients on Libreelec. I now have spent time away from it but came back to it to find that streams suddenly stop. I think the Kodi PVR client was also recently updated, and as far as I know that was the only change I have seen. 

Ok, I am pretty sure that what I saw on Libreelec said something about "underrun" but the Mac seems to Say "Underflow". I moved to the Mac for diagnostic purposes . The behavior is the same. 

Note: I was unable to get the NextPPVR for Kodi client to install on a clean Kodi Install on Windows.

So I am attaching a Kodi on Mac OSX10.15 log with debugging enabled as well as the Raspberry Pi 3 NextPVR Server logs.

I have checked all of the drives and the integrity of the Raspberry Pi server and that does not seem to be the issue. My Pi is configured with only a minimal set of boot files on the MicroSD card and the rest of the OS resides on an SSD on a USB port. This was the only way I could seem to get reliability.