NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Nexttool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I copied the zip files to the next pvr directory and deleted the 2 json files.... then ran this command...which seems indicated that deleting of the files was an error?

C:\Program Files\NextPVR>NextTool.exe -copy
Cannot use file stream for [C:\Program Files\NextPVR\NextTool.deps.json]: No such file or directory
NEXTPVR_INSTALLDIR C:\Program Files\NextPVR\
NEXTPVR_DATADIR C:\Program Files\NextPVR\data\
NEXTPVR_DATADIR_USERDATA C:\Users\Public\NPVR-Data\
Option not enabled
Unhandled exception. System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
  at NextTool.Program.Main(String[] args)
  at NextTool.Program.<Main>(String[] args)

I have nextpvr
Version: 6.1.1.221106  

I am trying to import my version 4 db3, step 2 would to try and get my wvm files from media center imported, but for now I would be happy with the version 4 data....
Any ideas?
Option not enabled is not a good sign, and I see the error. It was one of the first things I added but it got superseded by other options and I guess if it was ever used, it would have been a while ago. I have updated NextTool to 2.2.1 to address this.

This would be different from the wtv import function so since you are working on a backup you can try it separately.

Martin