NextPVR Forums

Full Version: change Nlite startup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As I noted the feature is not available in UI clients unless sub makes a change. F1 is one keystroke extra in the meantime.

Martin
My apologies. I misunderstood you the last time.
Sorry - I'd missed that this setting wasn't working for uiclients. I've fixed this for the next version of NextPVR.

I've also made it possible to override the config.xml setting in the clientstore.
How will you handle startup Live TV since server-side play without a keystroke is a new use case.

Martin
"TV Guide" and other regular screens work. This covers his specific request.

"Live TV" doesn't currently work. I was just investigating why. It is setting the activity etc, but it's not entirely clear whether all clients are looking at the activity from the very first request they make.
It is just when I start nlite it goes to the main menu instead to the program guide.
(2023-07-03, 07:40 PM)Brucek2839 Wrote: [ -> ]It is just when I start nlite it goes to the main menu instead to the program guide.

We know what you asked for I was just concerned about the other startup possibility of Live TV which is more challenging.

Martin
(2023-07-03, 07:40 PM)Brucek2839 Wrote: [ -> ]It is just when I start nlite it goes to the main menu instead to the program guide.
Yep, this will work for you in the next release.
Pages: 1 2