NextPVR Forums

Full Version: IPadOS - Video Playback Slider Non-Operational
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After having the AppleTV app for a few years, I finally dropped the coin for the iOS/iPadOS version so I could watch my NextPVR feed from outside my home network. I can connect to my server remotely, watch live TV and access the TV Guide no problem, but fast-forwarding (and I assume rewinding) doesn’t work when viewing recordings. I move the slider over and the slider stays in place, but the video restarts. 

iPadOS 16.3.1
NextPVR version 6.1.1.221106

Any help on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated!
I believe I'm seeing the same issues.. but with the AppleTV client. I can't skip using the remote (takes me back to the beginning of the recording) and if I try to scrub forward or back it will either take me to the beginning of the recording, or leave me on a black screen with no audio. I am seeing the same issue on the iOS App. Tonight was the first night of trying to impress the wife with my new PVR prowess.. I failed lol

Thanks
Same here. Two different servers. Two different iOS clients on two different iPhones. Different recordings. Same behavior…. FF/RW slider on iOS client simply resets recordings to the beginning. Android client is fine in this regard. I’m looking forward to any possible resolution.
Sorry guys - I hadn't been giving this the attention it deserved in while, and it sounds like something has got broken along the way. I'm about to give it the Apple products a bit more focus time and will resolve any issues around this stuff.
(2023-04-03, 08:45 AM)grantt Wrote: [ -> ]I believe I'm seeing the same issues.. but with the AppleTV client. I can't skip using the remote (takes me back to the beginning of the recording) and if I try to scrub forward or back it will either take me to the beginning of the recording, or leave me on a black screen with no audio.
grantt, which type of Apple TV remote are you using? I've just been attempting to take a look at this, but it seems to be skipping around correctly for me.

Are you pressing the centre button on the remote, which pauses it and shows the timeline, then using the left/right sliding to move the time pointer, then pressing the centre button again to commit the change and start playback? or some other sequence of events?
FYI, the current 6.1.3 build of NextPVR fixed the issue with seeking in the iPhone/iPad applications
(2023-05-21, 01:15 AM)sub Wrote: [ -> ]FYI, the current 6.1.3 build of NextPVR fixed the issue with seeking in the iPhone/iPad applications

I want to personally thank you for this fix.  I use the iPhone playback.  It now works fine.
Great!