NextPVR Forums

Full Version: file naming (renaming) strategy / recordings (movie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
How and where can I change the file name strategy of the recording? Huh
I need the pure file name / movie name without date and time.
If you guide data identifies it as the movie and (I think has a year) then there is an option on the Settings->General do changed the strategy. If that doesn't work PM a link to you database somewhere and we can see if there is something that can be done.

Martin
You sent me a PM and although I don't support by PM there was no information in the post anyway.

Please redo your question here. If you need to find the database on a Linux install with the deb installer it is /var/opt/nextpvr/npvr.db3

Martin
What for information you need out of the database to help me with the problem???:
How and where can I change the file name strategy of the recording? Huh
I need the pure file name / movie name without date and time.

The database is over 34MB and I’m not sure what I should put in a PM...
You can't change the strategy I pointed you to Settings->General that would give you Movie Title (Year) option but only if your database supported it.

The link you can send would need to be on Google Drive, One Drive, Dropbox or similar sites.

Martin
The PM with the link is out! - Thank you
The pure movie title without date and time would be great.
Thanks I got the link but from what it looks in the data provided your EPG source is not uniquely identifying movies as movies. Some shows in your guide do show a Movie / Drama genre but that is used for series too.

Here are a couple of recording titles with the only genres they have.

"Fast & Furious 6" <Genre>Action</Genre>
"James Bond 007: Spectre" <Genre>Agentenaction</Genre>

They do have the release year so if they were somehow identified as movies, the movie title year option could be used.

There are commercial sources for EPG data. For example Schedules Direct is available in Germany and it might identify these as movies so you would get a purer name.

NextPVR could I supposed never use the date_time identifiers but that would find files for series a nightmare, and they still would need -0 -1 etc.

Note if you want this for scanning into Kodi libraries you can do that with an advanced settings file using NextPVR's default format.

Martin
There is no other way to get the pure file name?
I use Gracenote easyepg lite on my server.
Sub will need to give his opinion on an option never to add the date and time, I think that would be wrong for all the potential issue with TV series

I never heard of that script before, but can you upload an XMLTV file, maybe they are including the tmsId for the TMS app. I do have the a free TMS key but it it not valid for those calls. If the file is > 2MB zipped you will need to provide a line. If you give me your lineup ID eg DEU- I might be able to tell if the data is available.

For $3 a month, I'd just subscribe to Schedules Direct rather than running another service just for EPG.

Martin
I did figure out how to use my to get German TV info. You need to get the developer of the script to add that subType in as Movie genre. Also try getting the developer to add the tmsId value into

<episode-num system="dd_progid">tmsid</episode-num>

I think think there is some other methods of loading the unique ID but sub would have to say.

Code:
{
    "startTime": "2023-05-11T16:25Z",
    "endTime": "2023-05-11T18:15Z",
    "duration": 110,
    "channels": ["313"],
    "program": {
        "tmsId": "MV012472110000",
        "rootId": "14519427",
        "subType": "Feature Film",
        "title": "Lies We Tell: Gef\u00e4hrliche Wahrheit",
        "releaseYear": 2017,
        "releaseDate": "2017-09-21",
        "titleLang": "de",
        "descriptionLang": "de",
        "entityType": "Movie",
        "genres": ["Thriller", "Crime drama"],
        "longDescription": "Als der Milliard\u00e4r Demi stirbt, erh\u00e4lt sein treuer Chauffeur Donald einen letzten Auftrag: Er soll s\u00e4mtliche Beweise der au\u00dferehelichen Aff\u00e4ren seines Bosses beseitigen. Diese Aufgabe stellt seine Loyalit\u00e4t jedoch vor eine gro\u00dfe Herausforderung, denn er muss mit der 26-j\u00e4hrigen Amber kooperieren. Die beiden begeben sich auf die Suche nach einem Video, das es zu vernichten gilt - nicht nur um des Milliard\u00e4rs willen, sondern auch zu Ambers Schutz vor ihrem psychopathischen Ex-Mann.",
        "shortDescription": "Nach dem Tod eines Milliard\u00e4rs beseitigt dessen treuer Chauffeur s\u00e4mtliche rufsch\u00e4digende Beweise.",
        "topCast": ["Gabriel Byrne", "Sibylla Deen", "Harvey Keitel"],
        "directors": ["Mitu Misra"],
        "ratings": [{
            "body": "Freiwillige Selbstkontrolle der Filmwirtschaft",
            "code": "16"
        }, {
            "body": "\uc601\uc0c1\ubb3c\ub4f1\uae09\uc704\uc6d0\ud68c",
            "code": "15+"
        }, {
            "body": "Departamento de Justi\u00e7a, Classifica\u00e7\u00e3o, T\u00edtulos e Qualifica\u00e7\u00e3o",
            "code": "A14"
        }],
        "preferredImage": {
            "width": "240",
            "height": "360",
            "caption": {
                "content": "Lies We Tell: Gef\u00e4hrliche Wahrheit (2017)",
                "lang": "de"
            },
            "uri": "assets/p14519427_d_v8_aa.jpg?w=240&h=360",
            "category": "Box Art",
            "text": "yes",