NextPVR Forums

Full Version: TV guide having random holes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have recently been having issues with the TV guide having random holes.

I could have today, and the day after tomorrow be fine but have half a dozen missing blocks tomorrow.
Manually running the EPG update would give me different numbers of items updated, between about 3.6k and 3.9k.

I've attached the logs just after an update.
Sub needs to change the OTA EPG logic to encode certain program names differently.

Code:
<crid>/AFM_C&B</crid>

I am not sure if sub can do this without a fullmux capture, but I suggest you create one anyway by running this command (after you stop the nextpvr service)

Code:
dvbv5-zap -c /var/opt/nextpvr/adapter0-DVB-T-channels-scan.conf Prime -P -t 60 -o /tmp/fullmux.ts

Then put that fullmux.ts file on cloud storage like OneDrive, GoogleDrive, DropBox etc. It should be a very large file.

Unrelated, you also have several recurring recordings set to record for non-existent channels so those should be cleaned when you have a chance. When you re-scan you need to make sure you don't remove channels.

Martin
Thanks for that. I stopped the service first and then I ran this:

sudo dvbv5-zap -c /var/opt/nextpvr/adapter0-DVB-T-channels.conf Prime -P -t 60 -o fullmux.ts

because the --c gave me an error about being ambiguous, the.conf file auto-completed to that, and the sudo because the first time I ran it it gave me a 0 size file :|
The file I'm getting from that is about 29MB in size, which I'm assuming is not what 'very large' means.

How do I clean out the recurring recordings?
Thanks I fixed the typo on my line whic, sudo would have been needed if you were in a folder you don't have access to that is why I specified one

When it starts up do you see "pass all PID's to TS" I figure 29M will be too small, maybe zip and attach the conf file.

You need to find the failing recording, they won't have icons or channel names in the Kodi timer rules, I don't know how to tell in nextpvr. You can also look at the log, there are too many for me to quote, but I can give you a sqlite3 command if you'd like.

Martin
(2023-05-10, 12:34 PM)mvallevand Wrote: [ -> ]Sub needs to change the OTA EPG logic to encode certain program names differently.

Code:
<crid>/AFM_C&B</crid>
Oops right you are.

A sample stream would help me fix and test it.
Thanks both for looking into it Smile

When I ran the command again this morning I get a 189MB .ts file and this is the output in the terminal:

sudo dvbv5-zap -c /var/opt/nextpvr/adapter0-DVB-T-channels.conf Prime -P -t 60 -o fullmux.ts

using demux 'dvb0.demux0'
reading channels from file '/var/opt/nextpvr/adapter0-DVB-T-channels.conf'
service has pid type 05:  8000
tuning to 602000000 Hz
pass all PID's to TS
  dvb_set_pesfilter 8192
dvb_dev_set_bufsize: buffer set to 6160384
      (0x00)
Lock  (0x1f) Signal= -71.00dBm C/N= 21.25dB UCB= 533685 postBER= 46.0x10^-3
Lock  (0x1f) Signal= -71.00dBm C/N= 21.25dB UCB= 533685 postBER= 46.0x10^-3
Record to file 'fullmux.ts' started
received 197661696 bytes (3217 Kbytes/sec)
Lock  (0x1f) Signal= -71.00dBm C/N= 21.25dB UCB= 533685 postBER= 42.0x10^-3

I'll attach the .conf file and upload the .ts when I get the chance today.
Odd; it won't allow me to upload the .conf file.
Apparently it doesn't like the bare .conf file
Before uploading the ts file maybe send that conf file I don't know enough about DVB-T but I was expecting a different frequency.

Code:
2023-05-10 19:35:48.552    [DEBUG][145]    http://localhost:43671/stream/start?slipseconds=1200&target=%2Fdev%2Fnull
2023-05-10 19:35:48.552    [DEBUG][145]    body:
<tuning>
  <type>DVB-T</type>
  <name>Prime</name>
  <locator>
    <conf>594000000OFF</conf>
  </locator>
  <service_id>1406</service_id>
  <service_type>27</service_type>
</tuning>

2023-05-10 19:35:49.076    [DEBUG][145]    <stream>
  <handle>6</handle>
  <reason></reason>
</stream>
I did note earlier to zip the conf file.

Thanks for it you probably need to use this

Code:
sudo dvbv5-zap -c /var/opt/nextpvr/adapter0-DVB-T-channels.conf PRIME -P -t 60 -o fullmux1.ts

Maybe send both ts files.

Not sure why NextPVR finds Prime mixed case on 594000000OFF with SID 1406 Sub might need to look at the conf file handling.

Martin
Thanks. Should that command be different than the previous one? It looks like it's the same but with a different output filename.
Pages: 1 2