NextPVR Forums

Full Version: hang on exiting a live channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello
today at 6:36 pm I exite a live channel to go back to the program guide but a blank screen instead.  this happens quite often.
i hope these are the logs you need from the nlite client computer.
thank you for looking at this one.
Bruce
You forgot to attach the logs.
logs
When it's in that frozen state, try using the attached utility to run

procdump.exe -ma <processid>

This will create a dump file, that I can load into the debugger here, to see what it's doing at the time. You can get the processid from task manager.
I have opened the utility but just get a fast scrolling popup box then disappears. Please advise.
Thank you,
Bruce
I'm not sure what that might be. I've never had any problems using that utility in the past.
I have tried the utility you sent me again but still get a black popup box with scrolling text then the popup disappears.
When Nlite hangs after exiting a live station I am unable to do anything except to do a control alt delete to pull up the task manager to close Nlite.
I am getting desperate now.
Thank you for looking.
Bruce
Did you try yauiclient?

Martin
I downloaded it it looked to download correctly The Antivirus yelled at me but we got past that. It was downloaded in the program files directory and I can see the Yauiclient application but when I click on it it does not open.
What could I be doing wrong?
Pages: 1 2