NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Strange channel logo behavior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there. I have changed to some updated channel logos in the C:\Users\Public\NPVR-Data\media\channels path. These show up in the webclient, and nextpvr.exe windows client, but do not show on the UIdroid client which is clinging onto the old logos. How do i tell UIdroid to refresh logos? I have tried clearing data, reinstalling, and briefly looking for a cache file in the android system, but have been unable to find one. any help appreciated.

Edit: Should add

NextPVR Version: 6.1.4.230625
UIdroid version 1.7.22
I suspect you just need to hit exit on the main menu to get a new session and restart uidroid.

Martin
Hi - Definitely not as simple as that. I have tried what you have suggested to no effect unfortunately.

Do you know if UIdroid cashes/stores any files and if so, where it stores them - As i say, i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no effect.

Device's are a CCwGTVhd and CCwGTV4k - They respond to other changed such as adding/removing channels, but not to channel logo changes.
No uidroid doesn't cache beyond the server side session. Perhaps you have different channel groups loaded?

Otherwise if NextPVR.exe isn't having this problem I cant explain it

Martin.
(2023-07-28, 09:18 PM)mvallevand Wrote: [ -> ]No uidroid doesn't cache beyond the server side session. Perhaps you have different channel groups loaded?

Otherwise if NextPVR.exe isn't having this problem I cant explain it

Martin.

Could you explain the channel groups possiblity to me? my only source is a HDhomerun quattro. would any log files be useful?

forgive me, I'm very new to nextpvr
I am pulling at straws here. I thought you might have had a Flex and the ATSC 3 channels might be mapped to different filename.

Do a long press on the back key to activate the hidden menu in the guide and check that you are in All Channels.

The only other thing I can think of is you may have multiple servers running. Do a long OK and see if there are other servers on your network under select server.

Martin