NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Document uidroid on wiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Martin, Sub

I note that there is no mention of uidroid on the "other clients" wiki page.

The wiki page states that Android client "can be used on phones/tablets and Android TV devices" whereas the forum description says "Post questions relating to the Android Phone/Tablet app here" (no mention of use on a TV)
I don't know if the Android client works well on a TV as I've never tried it but my assumption is that uidroid is "the" client app that owners of android TV's should be using.

Android TVs is the most widely adopted TV platform yet the forum page for uidroid lives under NextPVR Other Clients > Android. 
I think it would be better to re-organise the forums so that there is a forum specific to ALL Android devices called "NextPVR Android Clients" or "NextPVR Android and Android TV Clients" (like the forum that exists for all Apple devices).
The only real link for clients including UI clients is here https://www.nextpvr.com/download.html Sub's app will work better on an Android phone.

If you want to edit the other clients page I will be happy to post it for you.

Martin