NextPVR Forums

Full Version: YAUICLINENT unable to load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
Merry Belated Christmas to all.
My mother has had this occur several times where she is watching a program then exits the channel to go back to the program guide.  When trying to open a channel again she gets the unable to connect error.  I have had to go and reboot the server to allow the client to talk to the server.
Logs provided.

Any Through's

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fdtGUtF...sp=sharing
Update,
This time I also had to reboot the client. grrrrr
Thank you for your time.
ok rebooted the client. Still will not load.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

It seems to be a PIN error that actually started last night, check the JSON config file to ensure it is correct. It is by user too if you have multiple users.

2023-12-25 21:44:11.114 [DEBUG][53] {"stat":"Failed","code":1,"msg":"Login Failed"}

2023-12-26 07:37:14.178 [DEBUG][108] {"stat":"Failed","code":1,"msg":"Login Failed"}
2023-12-26 09:52:49.484 [DEBUG][90] {"stat":"Failed","code":1,"msg":"Login Failed"}
2023-12-26 09:53:17.962 [DEBUG][90] {"stat":"Failed","code":1,"msg":"Login Failed"}

Martin
Well That is VERY weird. It seems that the PIN had been changed in the server. I am the only one to have access to the server settings. I don't know if this means anything but a week ago the username and password was changed within the server settings page. Looks like I have gremlins.
Again thank you for your time.
P.S Any new features coming out in 2024?
It could have happened at the same time, yauiclient will re-authenticate with the same credentials when your mother doesn't click the exit.

I will be porting my yauiclient Linux code to the RPi5 so anything I find there will eventually be back ported to the Windows version. One feature that Linux has is customization of libmpv but that is more an expert function for AC3 pass through and things like that.

The real changes to UI clients come from sub.

Martin
Thank you again'