NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Application Crash Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I added the channels back but I have the same problem. The database is again screwed up.

IN SCHEUDLED_RECORDING it shows a recording for channel_oid 38033 and channel_name Fox Sports 501 FHD
in CHANNEL_MAPPING here is the entry for channel_oid = 38033,
channel_oid = 38033
channel source number = 514113

and in CHANNEL, number = 514113 is not Fox Sports 501 FHD, it is Fox Sports 502 FHD with channel_oid = 38034!!!

Fox Sports 501 FHD has channel_oid = 38033 and number 514112
Fox Sports 502 FHD has channel_oid = 38034 and number 514113

I just added all the channels back after deleting all my devices and my CHANNEL and CHANNEL_MAPPING are again out of sync!!
It seems like every channel has a mismatch in CHANNEL and CHANNEL_MAPPING tables. Is there a solution to this?

But the crazy thing is something the scheduled recording works even with the mismatch and sometimes it fails with an error!!
Sounds like your manual editing of the tables was faulty. The database is not fully relational and cannot easily be edited because of the embedded XML.

Stop the service and delete npvr.db3 and start over.

Martin
I only manually deleted a recording from the scheduled_recording table row. I did not alter any of the master tables (channel, channel_mapping). Tomorrow I will delete the database and try again. It was a very time taking process selecting the 500 channels from so many channels in the IPTV but I will try again tomorrow. Hopefully it will fix it. But not sure how the error came in the first place. I only touched the tables after the error came.
You really should let sub look at the database first. There could be an issue as noted several times.

Martin
I was able to fix my database channel number mismatch. The fix was using xtream code to import the channel list rather than using m3u url. I think VOD channels in m3u were messing with my channel numbering.

But now I get a new error when I try to setup 2 recording at the same time (I have 2 connection to the IPTV). The error says "No Tuner is available for the specified time". The workaround is setting up the recording for a different time and then changing time once it is setup. But any idea how to resolve this error now?

Update: I have increased the max connection on the device now to try fixing the no tuner available error. Lets see.
Glad you found a workable solution. VOD streams should not even be imported as channels which could be part of the problem. Unfortunately since you are focusing on a solution for yourself and not trying to help to improve NextPVR for everyone by providing sub with the files and information requested, I am will dropping out of this thread. I expect he would have found a better solution. You will find that using xtstream codes are harder to manage over the long run should updates be required.

Martin
Sorry Martin. That was not my intention. I want this thing to improve and be helpful to all. I love the use of this application. You know how IPTV providers warn against sharing account details and all so I am hesitant. I need to first speak to them. If possible, I will soon message sub to share not only the database that was messed up (i kept a copy of those databases as npvr_OLD.db3) with my IPTV credentials and steps to replicate. Hold on. Thanks.
Thanks, if sub can figure out why you m3u file installing VOD it will make your life better when you have to rescan and should help others. With all the IPTV list formats and no official standards you can probably understand why this is necessary.

Martin
Pages: 1 2