NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Nlite for current version of NextPVR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will there be an update Nlite coming out for the latest version of NextPVR for windows any time soon?
One of the beauties of UI clients are that they are not version specific however I know that sub silently updates the Nlite builds without any announcements as he improves it. I think that nlite and my Windows alternative yauiclient already have some improvements for the future 6.1.6 release.

Martin
I’ve tried Nlite over my network and it doesn’t see the server. I’ve tried some of the suggested workarounds and was unsuccessful. I wonder what I’m doing wrong?
The zipped server logs would show if it tries to find it. Firewall, antivirus suites and VPNs could block connections. Confirm the syntax for the IP port and PIN.

Martin
Just checking - are you using the correct nlite? https://nextpvr.com/client.zip

If it can't see your server over the network, you can explicitly tell it where to find it:

nlite.exe -server:192.168.1.24:8866:0000
I wasn’t able to get Nlite to connect. I did find the web UI in the web browser and it works the same. It will suit me just fine.
The web browser doesn't use directly play so is heavier on the server. You posted a v4 screenshot is is possible you are running v4 on the same server and need to use a different port number than 8866? If not the zipped logs would help a lot now.

Martin
(2024-03-16, 04:37 AM)dlindyds Wrote: [ -> ]I wasn’t able to get Nlite to connect. I did find the web UI in the web browser and it works the same. It will suit me just fine.
if you want to post the logs, we’ll take a look why it didn’t work.