NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Aver TV DVB T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
Just bought one of these tiny tuners, and i must say i am well impressed with it`s performance, superb picture quality, the only thing is i would like to know would it be possible to use this software instead of the supplied software, i dont want to mess anything up by using different software but i would like a better looking interface and a few more features, any ideas?

Thanks
If it has BDA drivers, then you may be able to get it working by adding a new section to the bda.ini file.
How do i find out about the BDA drivers?
If its the usb device then the its bda, but don't expect much help in the support as my dealings with them was enough to put me off buying any avermedia product again.
Thaks for that, do i need to unistall all the aver software before i install the new one?
Not as far as I know but you will need to use graphedit and modify the bda.ini file
Is that easy to do? can you advise me?

Thanks
Sorry I can't advise you, but search on this site for help.Is your tv card the A800 (http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/media...sting.mspx) then it should work with MCE ala BDA driver.
Yes it`s the A800, Thanks again
I've tried editing the bdi.ini file for one of these according to graphedit pin names and stuff. Tried copying the Nova-T USB2 section as the A800 as the graphedit stuff looked very similar.

Doesn't work unfortunately.

Was wondering are there any other options which can be specified in this file?