NextPVR Forums

Full Version: German help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, i´d like to know how many german´s are here. Maybe we can make together a german gbpvr wiki- or translate the wiki and make a german section with help
well, i am german (i'm italian, but i live in germany and was born there). first of all, we should try to update the language file...

oh, by the way: is there a comskip-ini-file especially for the german cable-tv? my configuration misses commercials or finds too much :-)
Hello oder Hallo ;-)

I'm a german too and use gbpvr with mvp.
A translation would be a very good idea!
i'm from switzerland, speaking swiss-)german.

dottore Wrote:oh, by the way: is there a comskip-ini-file especially for the german cable-tv? my configuration misses commercials or finds too much :-)

i'm using comskip 0.64 and on channels like rtl, pro7, sat1, vox, zdf, superrtl, kabel1 it works great (just examples.. on other channels i can't remember or i havent recorded anything *g*)!
_sometimes_ i have false positives on vox and rtl... but why shut i press play or 0 >> when there is no commercial? so no problem.

here's the content of my ini-file:

detect_method=15
verbose=10
fps=25
border=10
max_brightness=180
test_brightness=60
max_avg_brightness=45
max_commercialbreak=700
min_commercialbreak=40
max_commercial_size=180
min_commercial_size=30
require_div5=0
min_show_segment_length=30
live_tv=1
delete_logo_file=1
min_black_frames_for_break=1;
two_pass_logo=1

betlit
thanks! i'll try the settings...
I am also willing to contribute only I haven´t upgraded GBPVR for a while as you can see in my avatar...
As my system is running pretty stable at the moment and I am not missing anything serious I sticked with "Never change a running..."

The comskip.ini settings are also interesting for me - will try them as my results with comskip were never really great.

Cheers

PS: @dottore: how do you like your new K750i Wink
piotre Wrote:PS: @dottore: how do you like your new K750i Wink

what do you mean, i don't own a k750i.... i suppose you are talking about the sony-ericsson phone. you must be confounding me with someone ;-)
@dottore: well it looks like somebody with similar IT knowledge as you is using the same nick (dottore) in another forum. sorry... Big Grin
Hi, i'm german, too.

And yes, i would like to see a translation of the wiki and a up-to-date translation file.

Tobias
Mahlzeit.

There is one more german :-)

@dottore: After our last contact the language file extended and requires an adjustment. Can we bring it on common Release?
Pages: 1 2 3