NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Xrecord v31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
v.31 2005-07-05
*Config now can set movie paths (Ron22)
*interface for phone input, escape as back, disable menu selection and mixed mode default have been moved
from the skin.xml into the config under settings (Ron22)
*Movies menu, if empty, now displays "You have no movies"
*Fixed bug when re-entering XRecord from main menu the last times menu is highlighted but the ready list is always shown.
*Made Play all more robust
*Disabled the green button on watched. It does not make sense since I do not keep track of all of that info.

http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Plugin/XRecord
v.31a 2005-07-06
*Rectracker modification now include a ignore list can be viewed and modified with command line

the ignore list will prevent a show from being added to the watched list and will delete all watched shows that match that may be currently in there.

I found this when I tried to record "Fire me please" turns out the descriptions are identical.
v.31b 2005-07-07
*Now includes xexport.exe if you want to use this modify your postprocessing.bat to include this line
xexport "%1"

*Next to the drive bar you will see a green or red box. If the recording service is running the box will be green if it is not the box will be red. There is code in place that should show a box for every recording service that is running. I am not sure if two tuner machines have two recording services or just one.
There seems to be some inconsistency with hitting the first letter of the show in Scheduler. Sometimes it works like a charm, and sometimes it does not move the screen, just the curser disappears (it reappears when I have cycled through all of the shows). I can't put my finger on it. Furthermore, xRecord does not seem to cycle with any shows that start with a "G". (my keyboard G does work otherwise :-)

Any progress on being able to suspend the shows in the Scheduler section?

Any progress on the issues we discussed regarding Guide2J and the delete and clear buttons?
I've been getting odd behavior...some, but not all, recordings are not surviving the trip from pending to ready. I can watch them from the map I have in the videos menu, so they are there. A show I did this morning is fine, but 3 after that got lost (no mods this afternoon).
The g is probably getting confused with green. Does this happen on only one screen or all of them. If you can identify the screen. I will look into the first letter problem.

As for suspending and stuff I asked jrock. But I do not think he has had the time to implement it.

Capone,
The only time I have seen that is when you run gbpvr and it says it is configuring on installing gbpvr. It actually screws up the database. Anything exported will still have all of the info. If that is the case you can typcially rollback your db. Or install the xexport for that is a installer bug or something.
With regards to the "G" - the problem is on the Scheduler screen. However, I have not tried it on the other screens. I will try that tonight and let you know if there are any problems.
I haven't changed anything of late. I reinstalled the plugin again, compacted and repaired the db, and restarted everything. I did a recording and it seemed to work. I'll wait and see how it handles a scheduled recording.
Found the problem. It's losing the recordings after renamer runs. It thinks the recording is gone, and drops it from the DB.

Since this is just an interface for recording, it may be out of your support. Either way, any ideas why this would be happening? It was odd it started happening just after this install. I/It must have just shook something loose.
best bet run xexport first and then rename recordings. We can mabye have king argyle modify the code to rename the .dat file as well if it doesnt already.

if it used to work we should ask king argyle
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6