NextPVR Forums

Full Version: XRecord v33
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
v.33 2005–08–05

now support images in same directory as videos for movies.
For example Constantine.mpg can have a file called Constantine.jpg next to it.

dl data now pulls down info from imdb. Persenting it in a list. Can hit stop on a video.
if zap 2 it database is there
when you open a recording I show the rating, and if it is a repeat or not.
export and xexport.exe now exports that data as well.
Archived shows now show quality, repeat status and rating.
Attempted fix for dup name appear with different case.

http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Plugin/XRecord

If anyone is having problems with Guide2j plugin can you repro it and send me the stack trace. I am going to start looking into enhancing it.
v.331 2005-08-05
*mall bug fix with zap info had hard coded the unique id
got out of memory error when I goto Videos.

Any ideas?

xrecord is still the bomb!
I got errors playing things back, and going into "watched". I went back a version last night, so not sure what they were. They're gone, though.
randy and capone,

I just tried to reproduce them on my home machine. I had no luck.

Can you answer a few questions for me?

randy, did you have the merged flag set? How many videos did you have?

capone,
Your error occurred when you hit play?

What happened when you went to watched?

both
are you pulling down the zap info? (not required)
Do you have any logs?
I can't remember the error, but I looked and found log entries (I'm set to error-only). The first I think is watched, and the second was then I tried to watch a record show. They are both preceeded by the usual "Unable to find node" errors about spacing, converter, etc. I get zap info.

8/5/2005 7:43:52 PM.046 ERROR [2] Error: msg=0x100 (WM_KEYDOWN) hwnd=0x15012a wparam=0xd lparam=0x1 result=0x0 : Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index : at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
at RecordingViewerPlugin.WatchedRecordingsBox.render(Graphics g, Font generalFont, Brush generalFontBrush, Font selectedGeneralFont, Brush selectedGeneralFontBrush, Brush selectionBrush, Int32 selectNewsStartX, Int32 selectNewsStartY, Boolean bActive, SkinHelper skinHelper)
at RecordingViewerPlugin.RecordingTask.render(Boolean& requiresMoreRendering)
at cg.a(Boolean& A_0)
at q.a(Object A_0, KeyEventArgs A_1)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnKeyDown(KeyEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyEventArgs(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmKeyChar(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at q.a(Message& A_0)

8/6/2005 12:45:47 AM.296 ERROR [2] Error: msg=0x100 (WM_KEYDOWN) hwnd=0x18012a wparam=0xd lparam=0x1 result=0x0 : Method not found: Void GBPVR.Public.IPluginHelper.PlayVideoFiles(System.Collections.Queue). : at RecordingViewerPlugin.RecordingPopupBox.OnKeyDown(KeyEventArgs e)
at RecordingViewerPlugin.ReadyRecordingsBox.OnKeyDown(KeyEventArgs e)
at RecordingViewerPlugin.RecordingTask.userHitEnter(KeyEventArgs e)
at RecordingViewerPlugin.RecordingTask.OnKeyDown(KeyEventArgs e)
at cg.a(KeyEventArgs A_0)
at q.a(Object A_0, KeyEventArgs A_1)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnKeyDown(KeyEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyEventArgs(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmKeyChar(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at q.a(Message& A_0)
I will take a look at the first one. The second one is because you are not using the latest gbpvr. I might comment that out for now. That is the play all.

I will get a new release probably later today or tomorrow.
If you're tweaking, any chance of some nav adjustments? I love the back/esc you added, but it's still left arrow if you're not at the far left of the screen, so it kind of defeats the functionality a little.

I also noticed if you're looking at a description of a show from a list of recorded episodes (in this case, collected in a folder for that show), hitting back kicks you all the out to the list, and not back to the list w/in that folder (read: not just back a step).

Just mentioning if you have time to play w/ and were open to tweaking.

Also, I've found you can't back out of pages like scheduled recording anymore (where the list is vertical). I get around by just hitting the button I have to take me to xrecord in the first place, so it's also low-priority.
v.332 2005-08-08
*commented out playall
*Fixed - I also noticed if you're looking at a description of a show from a list of recorded episodes (in this case, collected in a folder for that show), hitting back kicks you all the out to the
list, and not back to the list w/in that folder (read: not just back a step).
*Scheduler Fixed - The 11:30 PM time ending is not available. It skips over it from 11:00 PM to 12:00.
*you can now back out of scheduled recording page
*Fixed watched error

capone,
can you clarify where this happens "I love the back/esc you added, but it's still left arrow if you're not at the far left of the screen, so it kind of defeats the functionality a little."
Say you're looking at the recorded programs list as folders, and you arrow over to the right once or twice. If you hit the back button, it just takes you to the left once, instead of to the left side menu. It's like the other nav, until you get to the end of the row.

Thx for doing the other nav fixes.

Btw, get the house ready? You should still get a quick turn selling.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7