NextPVR Forums

Full Version: All In Wonder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

Just discovered this app and having some teething problems.

Aplogies if this has been discussed to death, although a search on wiki and the forums revealed nothing, but is it possible to use a Radeon All in Wonder with GB-PVR?

I have tried using the software encoder which just hangs my PC and would like to give GB-PVR ago.

Any helpful advice would be welcomed.

Octavius
No, sorry its not compatible. Your only chance would have been the software encoder plugin, but it sounds like you've tried that.

Realistically, if you wanted to use GB-PVR you should get a supported card like the ATI 550 Pro, or Hauppauge PVR150.
sub Wrote:Realistically, if you wanted to use GB-PVR you should get a supported card like the ATI 550 Pro, or Hauppauge PVR150.

hey sub, what video capture card do think works best with gb pvr, do you have a prefered hardware setup for your software?

Probably a PVR150 or PVR250. I prefer the retail versions that come with remotes.
I solved my issue. I bought a PVR350 and an MVP. Now the fun of configuring can truely begin...O