NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Circuit City Hauppauge Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I know people have posted that they have been on sale. But this is a bit cheaper

Hauppauge has a rebate for the rest of today

I got a MVP with a 25 button remote for $42 after rebate + tax

And a 150 not MCE for $79 after rebate
Man...you guys get all the best prices.
do you want us to ship you one sub?
Nah, it just a general comment about pricing. Everything seems so cheap in the US. (but thanks for offering)
the problem with shipping would be the pal vs ntsc(or whatever it is called)
Hi, jorm:

Can you provide a link? I did a search, but, coulnd't find the MVP you mentioned.....could it be sold out?

HamsterGirl35

jorm Wrote:I know people have posted that they have been on sale. But this is a bit cheaper

Hauppauge has a rebate for the rest of today

I got a MVP with a 25 button remote for $42 after rebate + tax

And a 150 not MCE for $79 after rebate
The MVP's are at the Circuit city stores but not on the web. I picked one up for $53 and then got a $20 rebate. I had to buy it! Now I have 2. I just tested them both running at the same time playing different recordings and only used 5% of the CPU. You have to love GBPVR!
Dang.....
I was hoping I can purchase online and send to my brother's place.... Sad

Any other store with this good pricing?

soccerdad Wrote:The MVP's are at the Circuit city stores but not on the web. I picked one up for $53 and then got a $20 rebate. I had to buy it! Now I have 2. I just tested them both running at the same time playing different recordings and only used 5% of the CPU. You have to love GBPVR!
I just know in a few years I'm going to regret not picking up a second unit...
The 20 rebate ended on sunday. I just happened to see it when buying a second tuner had to get it.

In a few years hopefully they will have the MVP 2000, that can decode divx/xvid in hardware. And support HDTV.
Pages: 1 2 3