NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Problems with tuning only one channel (no audio)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having difficulty tuning only one channel. For some reason, the audio on channel 10 (CBS affiliate) is missing. I've checked the audio on my TV and it's fine; therefore, something is amiss with my tuner card (PVR-150). Has anyone run across this before and found a fix?
hmm.. you could "fine-tune" the channel by relpacing the channel number in the config app with its frequency (see tuning assistant for the freq). then adjusting it in small steps until you get audio...
OK, I got the audio working for that channel. But now, it's out of order in the guide and the guide isn't displaying show information for it. How do I make this my new channel 10 in the guide?
Put "10" in the main channels tab of the config app.
OK, now it's in the right order, but the shows are still not appearing in the guide. The guide skips from 9 to 11 and doesn't show information for shows on channel 10. How do I get the guide to display this info?
Were the shows missing before edited the channel number?
No, the shows were there orignally. With the new channel (now with audio), the shows in the guide are missing. Additionally, even though the show is in the right channel order (i.e. channel up goes 9,10,11...) the guide lists the new channel 10 after channel 79.
if you can zip and email you gbpvr.mdb file to me at support@devnz.com I'll take a look.