NextPVR Forums

Full Version: picture off screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have GP-PVR running and have a NVIDIA GeForce MX 4000 video card. I use the S-video cable to attach to my TV. When i 1st installed GP-PVR and hooked it to the TV it worked perfect right out of the box. I am running at a resolution of 640X480. When I was watching a recording it locked up and when I Ctrl-Alt-Del to close the program the picture was stuck partially off the screen in all directions. It is probably missing 3 to 4 inches of viewing(maybe more) on each side. I Cant seem to find any way to get the view back to fit in the tv view.

I can however if i have the PC monitor hooked up it will view perfectly. Any ideas? I can give you some specs if you need any. I tried resetting the resolution and checked all kids of options in NVIDIA properties. I am at a loss how to fix this shy of formating the computer.

thanks for any help!
i uninstalled all the nvidia drivers and reloaded the newest off their web site and it works good now! Big Grin