NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Am I in the right place for All-in-Wonder cards?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been using an All-in-Wonder 9800SE for my TV for quite some time, but the software it comes with is rather clunky and tends to crash what is an otherwise very stable computer. So I thought I'd look for some new software, but downloading GB-PVR I'm not even sure if it supports the card? If so, which of the tuner source things should I select in the options (i.e. does anyone know what the TV tuner on this thing actually is?) I've also tried K!TV, but it gives a fuzzy picture and the sound keeps blipping. Is there perhaps something else that would be good to use?

Meanwhile, I'm using an Audigy 2 ZS for my sound, and am supposed to run a cable from a bit on my graphics card into the line-in for it to be able to record the TV sound (although it works without live). However, this set-up causes the sound to sometimes be replaced by really loud buzzing that I can't get to stop, and this happens with all the different types of software I've tried. Does anyone know what that could be about?

Thanks.
No, sorry GB-PVR doesnt work with All-In-Wonder cards.
ShowShifter is very good with AIWs.

/Per
Ah right thanks very much Smile