Thread: Video Archive Problem

Video Archive Problem

Downloaded and installed VideoArchive plugin last night. Using latest 0.9.13 gbpvr. Ran the video archive utility, hoping to move a lot of my recordings from a full drive to an empty drive. It found one folder with 3 files in and then finished. This was the only set of files created in a folder before I removed the tick to create new folders. All my mpg files (and comskip txt files) are in the top level folder, and not in sub folders. Did a test and created another sub-folder with old mpg files in, and the archive utility moved it. Should the video archive utility find and move these ? If not, is it possible to change it to do this ? I couls of course be doing something wrong !

Is that all the archive part of that plugin does is to move files from one disk to another? I use the plugin all the time for menu but was never sure what was the benefit of archiving stuff.

I think that is all it does. There doesn't seem to be much info, and it's the first time I've used the plugin. I think the archive bit has to be run manually at the command line, or in the gbpvr postprocessor.bat. I think it uses the settings for the plugin from the gbpvr config program. I want to use it to move my record mpg files to another drive, but still have the recorded program info available on the MVP/GBPVR.