Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Supporting the OnAir USB HDTV GT - Issues

The gbpvr.com website appears to be down at the moment, and I'd be happy to test once I am able to get the file(s) necessary.

- Ryan Pertusio

AutumnWave Technical Support
    OnAir Solution North America

True, sorry about. Should be up again in about 20 minutes.

We're currently investigating some server problems we've been having.

I tested the new ATSC scan patch, and had favorable results! The program did crash once halfway through the scan, but I was doing a lot of other things on the system at the same time. When I repeated the scan (without touching anything), it completed successfully. Feel free to take a look at the screenshot, and tell me if it looks normal.

Thanks,

- Ryan Pertusio

Great, thats excellent. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SniperDude View Post
    I thought maybe sub and yourself were working on making it so gbpvr could do it
    SniperDude,
    sub has a special treat for you! He's added QAM support for the OnAir GT in the latest version of GB-PVR (v0.98.13)!! Thanks to sub and his excellent program.

- Ryan Pertusio

When I do a QAM channel scan on my OnAir, I come up with nothing. The OnAir program works just fine tuning QAM channels. Any suggestions? I've installed the latest GT drivers and version of GB-PVR.

I'm excited to be able to link my OnAir channels to an EPG--thanks for working on supporting the GT.

Eric

EDIT: When I scan for channels, it reports (Strength: 11000 Quality: -21315) for several of the channels, and (0,0) for some others. After the scan completes it reports "No channels found..."
    Last edited by Eric89GXL; 2006-10-26 at 03:46 AM.

zip and attach the logs and I'll take a look.

Hello Eric89GXL,
    1. Check that the 'Device Type' (in BDA Recording Plugin) is set to 'OnAir USB HDTV-GT (QAM)' and not OTA.
    2. Were you using the 'Map digital channels to EPG channels' button to scan? If so, did you see any items show up in the 'Channels found during scan' box?

- Ryan Pertusio

Quote Originally Posted by rpertusio View Post
    Hello Eric89GXL,
    1. Check that the 'Device Type' (in BDA Recording Plugin) is set to 'OnAir USB HDTV-GT (QAM)' and not OTA.
    2. Were you using the 'Map digital channels to EPG channels' button to scan? If so, did you see any items show up in the 'Channels found during scan' box?

- Ryan Pertusio
    1) Yes, I had it set to QAM.
    2) Yes, I used that to scan, and nothing came up in the 'Channels found during scan' box.

Zipped logs attached.

Eric89GXL,
    Please also attach a ScanLog from the OnAir HDTV Program for sub to look at. Click the [Scan CH] button (in Channel manager), choose the option to make a ScanLog.txt file.

You could also post a screenshot of the Channel Manager window in the OnAir Program, showing the channels you expected to receive in GB-PVR.

EDIT: In the Device Manager of Windows, under 'Sound, video and game controllers', make sure the OnAir GT has at least driver version 1.2.5.4 installed. (Anything less than 1.2.5.4 will not report lock status correctly.)

Thanks,
    - Ryan Pertusio

Last edited by rpertusio; 2006-10-26 at 05:23 PM.