Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video Archive

Video Archive

Jeff, it seems the current version of Video Archive is hard coded with calls to an older version of SQLite? ArchiverUtility no longer works, and in the log there is an error saying that "System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.27.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139" or one of its dependencies could not be accessed. I believe the latest GBPVR is supplying a newer version of SQLite - could that be the error?

peter

Hmm. The version I am using here at home works. While it it is much newer I didn't think that was one of the things I changed. I will be posting an update this weekend if you can wait a few more days.

Jeff

Also, VA 3.0 (latest update) will not play DivX (.avi) files from me with GB-PVR 98.8. It crashes the server. Unininstalling VA solves the problem, merely disabling the plugin does not solve it. I realize this is probably a different problem, but maybe you could look into it.
    Last edited by JimF; 2006-09-15 at 04:10 PM.
    HDHomeRun Prime, Win7 64-bit, NPVR 3.4.8

Can you post your gbpvr.exe.log file after a crash. It should give some indication as to where things were having a problem. I just tried running 0.98 with the unreleased rev of VA and some AVI files I have and everything worked fine.

Jeff

Jeff,
    Here is what I have. I uninstalled it right after the last crash, and all the relevant entries should be for yesterday (Sept. 13).

Actually, for a crash like this I would need your gbpvr.exe.log file from right after the crash. These other log files look fine.

Jeff

Jeff,
    OK, I reinstalled VA 3.0 and tried playing a DivX (.avi) file. The screen stayed on black for a few seconds, no video at all, and then the MediaMVP "Contacting Servers" screen appeared. Attached is the log file. However, I can play an .mpg file OK with VA. So I am also attaching an "alt" file of an earlier crash, when I first played an .mpg file OK and then tried to play a .avi file. I am using MediaMVP 3.2.24206, and the new dongle.bin from GB-PVR 98.8.

What I find most curious is that with VA installed, I can not even play the DivX file using the GB-PVR Video Library menu. I have never seen this behavior before upgrading to 98.8, which is otherwise working very well for me.

Also, at the time of the crashes, I get a ".NET Runtime 2.0 Error" in the applications log. I can get more info out of it if you want it, but unfortunately can't copy and paste it.
    Last edited by JimF; 2006-09-15 at 11:06 PM.

i too have errors in the latest version of video archiver:

Code:
    15.09.2006 12:44:57.031	ERROR	[1]	Error initializing menu plugin: C:\Programme\devnz\gbpvr\plugins\Video Archiver.dll
    15.09.2006 12:44:57.031	ERROR	[1]	Ein Aufrufziel hat einen Ausnahmefehler verursacht.
    15.09.2006 12:44:57.031	ERROR	[1]	   bei System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
       bei System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean fillCache)
       bei System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fillCache)
       bei System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
       bei GBPVR.Backend.Common.xc4f12ec3a8a4c96b.xb77fa95273e0c228(Boolean x8bae2a88590d8cc0)
    15.09.2006 12:44:57.031	ERROR	[1]	Inner exception: System.Xml.XmlException: Unerwartetes Token '"'. Erwartet wurde das Token '='. Zeile 27, Position 89.
       bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
       bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String[] args)
       bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowUnexpectedToken(String expectedToken1, String expectedToken2)
       bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseAttributes()
       bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElement()
       bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
       bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
       bei System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadNode(Boolean skipOverWhitespace)
       bei System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadDocSequence(XmlDocument parentDoc)
       bei System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
       bei System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
       bei System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(String filename)
       bei ArchiveVideosPlugin.ArchiveVideosTask..ctor()
    15.09.2006 12:44:57.031	ERROR	[1]	   bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
       bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String[] args)
       bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowUnexpectedToken(String expectedToken1, String expectedToken2)
       bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseAttributes()
       bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElement()
       bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
       bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
       bei System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadNode(Boolean skipOverWhitespace)
       bei System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadDocSequence(XmlDocument parentDoc)
       bei System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
       bei System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
       bei System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(String filename)
       bei ArchiveVideosPlugin.ArchiveVideosTask..ctor()
    i don't use the plugin, but i am skinning it and encountered that error. strange: the first time i started gbpvr with a fresh va-installation it worked. shutting gbpvr down and starting again: error. the button simply doesn't show up.

difficult to skin a hidden plugin
    ---------------------
    www.sitecomposer.de

It looks like their is an XML format error in the skin file. Sometimes if you load the xkin file into IE, which tries to parse the XML, you an quickly find what the problem is. Does it run okay for you using the blue skin?

Jeff

i'll try... thanks!
    ---------------------
    www.sitecomposer.de