Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: UbuStream plugin - support

skin.xml

Hi
    I get the following: Error: Skin file not found: .\skin\blue\Common Dialogs\Promt Box
    skin.xml

The Promt Box skin.xml is present in the folder. dated 12.10.2005

This is from installing the lates beta. No previous version of Ubu installed before

What shall I do?

Looks intresting
    Last edited by #66; 2007-07-05 at 06:20 PM.
    NPVR Latest version on W7 Home prem, SAF 5, TT-1500 DVB-S with CI, conax cam, USBURIT, LM Remote, Hauppauge 45 remote, Abit K9, Athlon 64 X2 3600 with Zalman CNPS8700 fan, 2G Ram, HIS Radeon HD 5570 1GB, 60GB Corsair SSD sys disk, 500GB sata recording, 1TB Media, Siversotone LC17, TV: KDL40NX700AEP

Quote Originally Posted by #66 View Post
    Hi
    I get the following: Error: Skin file not found: .\skin\blue\Common Dialogs\Promt Box
    skin.xml

The Promt Box skin.xml is present in the folder. dated 12.10.2005

This is from installing the lates beta. No previous version of Ubu installed before

What shall I do?

Looks intresting
    I'm a bit confused by the message. The skin file is "Prompt Box skin.xml" not "Promt Box skin.xml". The prompt box is used by the CommonGBPVRUtilities library to display error and yes/no dialogs. The UbuStream installer should have upgraded that library if you were running an old version.

What version of GB-PVR are you running? What version of CommonGBPVRUtilities.dll is in your gbpvr folder? Can you include the exact error message you are getting in the gbpvr.exe.log file (or just attach the log file).
    GBPVR v1.3.11 HVR-1250, ES7300, 4GB, GeForce 9300, LianLi, Vista.
    GBPVR v1.0.08 PVR-150, P4 2.26GHz, 1GB, GeForce 6200, Coupden, XP

Author: UbuStream plugin, UbuRadio plugin, EPGExtra utility.

spelling!

Sorry, just me spelling wrong! Got it working now!
    NPVR Latest version on W7 Home prem, SAF 5, TT-1500 DVB-S with CI, conax cam, USBURIT, LM Remote, Hauppauge 45 remote, Abit K9, Athlon 64 X2 3600 with Zalman CNPS8700 fan, 2G Ram, HIS Radeon HD 5570 1GB, 60GB Corsair SSD sys disk, 500GB sata recording, 1TB Media, Siversotone LC17, TV: KDL40NX700AEP

Problem Running UBUStream Config

Have been unsuccessful in running UBUStreamConfig.

Log file attached.

radioactive1

error hresult e_fail has been returned from a com to component

hi I am getting this error when ever trying to play ubustreams streams playing with all vlc player enabled station, any Idea? windows XP, ubu 2.2

I just installed the latest version of pvrx2 I installed ubustream and I click on the button in pvrx2 and it just does nothing.

Does this plugin still work, or should I just move on for now? I'm not really clear if this is supposed to work at this time or not. (I haven't really dug into the problem yet, but I just want to make sure it's possible before I spend time on this.)

Just A blink for me also. I hope UBU can look at this.

Ditto. This is one of the best plugins/features of GBPVR. All I get is a blink as well.

Edit: This is a skin issue. I downloaded Community Skin and blink is gone. It now displays correct list menu.
    Last edited by galiman; 2008-10-09 at 03:01 PM.

Hah, what do you know.

That fixes it. Installing the community skin zip makes it work for me also. Thanks.

For the blue screen you also need to install some old skins manually http://forums.gbpvr.com/showpost.php...08&postcount=4

Martin