Thread: status as a junior member, member and senior member

status as a junior member, member and senior member

I just noticed that my status changed from a junior member to a member but I still feel like a junior member! What is the significance of the categories? The only reason I ask is that I get the sense that a senior member is someone who really understands the in's and out's of GB-PVR and that sure won't be me for a long time. Can I change my status back to junior member because I still don't know all that much?
    PVRx2 v1.4.7|Hauppauge 150 with 45 button remote & HVR1600|Cyberlink for DVD and BDA multiplexer|
    evga nvidia gforce 6200: Pentium(R)4 cpu 2.4 GHz 3 Gb ram|Windows XP: 1 MVP

I think its just down to the number of posts you make - but dont put yourself down so quickly, I'll wager there's plenty of newby questions you can now answer easily, leaving sub more time to tackle the deeper mysteries (not that I've ever seem him ignore a basic question either ).....
    Server: Win7 N | AMD Phenom II X4 3.2GHz | 4Gig RAM | Gigabyte GA-MA770-DS3 Mobo | 5TB+ HDDs | 2x BlackGold Twin HD DVB-T| ATI HD 5450 | Cambridge Audio DAC Magic
    Client 1: OpenElec / XBMC | Dell GX280 P4 3.4GHz |2Gig RAM | ATI HD 5450 | SPDIF pass through
    Client 2: OpenElec / XBMC | Dell GX280 P4 3.4GHz |2Gig RAM | ATI HD 5450 | C-MEDIA USB DAC
    Android: Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 4.4.2 Cyanogenmod 11

Everyone here has different levels of knowledge, from experienced programmers to hobbyists like me.

Dont wory, if you can offer some advice, offer it, you might know more about the particular problem than anyone else.

I only know about things ive broken in the past and had to google or post in the forum to fix!

Afaik: < 50 posts = junior
    < 100 posts = member
    After that you become a senior.
    Although it has ofcourse nothing to do with age, I still find myself thinking in that direction sometimes . Well seniors are most likely to suffer from dementia.
    AMD Athlon 64 3000, HDD: 80, 120, 200 GB, Hauppauge 350 + 150, MVP, Asus 6000L Laptop client, Asus X50sl client,
    Fritz!box 7140 modem/router, GBPVR 1.3.7.

I just noticed that my status changed from a junior member to a member but I still feel like a junior member! What is the significance of the categories?
    They are of no significance what so ever. These are just defaults that you get, based on your number of posts, when you install the vbulletin forums software.

thanks. Words can't express how welcome I feel by the comments posted on this forum.
    PVRx2 v1.4.7|Hauppauge 150 with 45 button remote & HVR1600|Cyberlink for DVD and BDA multiplexer|
    evga nvidia gforce 6200: Pentium(R)4 cpu 2.4 GHz 3 Gb ram|Windows XP: 1 MVP