Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: XSuite beta version

Sounds like you installed the old release version of XRecord. You must use the new beta version of XRecord from the wiki for gbpvr 1.x.x. Don't worry, the beta version is just as stable, only minor changes for the new gbpvr version were made.
    2 Hauppauge PVR-150's, Celeron 2.93GHz, 1GB RAM, 1TB Maxtor HD, Cooler Master Cavalier 2, Radeon HD 2400 Pro, gbpvr 1.1.5 Blue Skin

Hmmm... I did an uninstall & totally clean reinstall of GBPVR 1.x & the latest version of XRecord from the Wiki (v0.50). Well, basically nothing would come up in the menu for any XRecord utilities. Config saw the plugin, I configured it (again & again & again...), selected & deselected the required menu buttons, checked the Skins directory... nothing. I even tried moving it to a plugins\legacy subdirectory with the UIElements & CommonLibrary dlls... no change.

So, I went back to version 0.99.12. Since nothing seems to have changed for gbpvr.exe according to Sub, I'll go back to using it for my recording system. Maybe someday, when I find an MPEG decoder that matches the quality of the PVR-350 tv-out, I'll try to upgrade again. But the start of the Fall season isn't the time to work out the kinks.
    [SIZE=1]
    HD PVR: nPVR 4.2.2 with VLC 3.0.3 Std Skin
    ASRock H170M Pro4 LGA 1151 Intel H170 HDMI-out, Intel Core i3-6100 3.7GHz, 16GB DDR4 2400, Win7 Ultimate x64, Hauppauge Colossus, 1x250GB SSD (System), 1x1TB SATA (Recordings), DirecTV HD22 STB, dtvTune.exe Ethernet channel changer

Running Samsung Smart TV plugin from Fred250

OK, next time you try it post the logs and we'll see what we can do.
    2 Hauppauge PVR-150's, Celeron 2.93GHz, 1GB RAM, 1TB Maxtor HD, Cooler Master Cavalier 2, Radeon HD 2400 Pro, gbpvr 1.1.5 Blue Skin

New version of XSuite on the wiki. It has finally been updated to use Schedules Direct enhanced data instead of zap2it which hasn't existed for months. That enhanced data is used by XGuide for genre colors, XSearch for cast searching, XRecord for rating locking, repeat+rating indicator...

In case you haven't been following the skinning XGuide thread all of XSuite's popups are now skinnable instead of hardcoded.

There's also a small new feature in archiving to select the destination directory.

In case anyone besides me is still using XSuite, found and fixed a small bug today and uploaded to the wiki. I recorded the Australian Open final since it was playing at an ungodly hour. I gave it 180 minutes of post padding since you never know, it could be a 5 setter and missing the end sucks. I tried to start watching after the regular show time was finished during the post padding time and it was nowhere to be found.

Anyways, it's fixed now and shows during post padding appear in the pending list just as they do in the normal recording screen's pending list.

is xrecord meant to scan for TS files video or movie part of the program
    is it possible to fix it or should it already work

Quote Originally Posted by fla View Post
    In case anyone besides me is still using XSuite
    Just like to say I do, and still love it, so thanks for the update.
    Might put in some feature requests sometime when I remember to write down.

Cheers,

k.
    ASUS STRIX X470-F AMD 2700x 4GHz | Win10Prox64 | 32GB | NVIDIA GEforce GT1030 Fanless | WinTV DMB-TH | WinTV HVR-1280 | Hauppauge Colossus | Various HD's | AC86U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | RPi2 | Sony Bravia LCD X9000F Android TV |. Frustrated that NextPVR is not working? Take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

Quote Originally Posted by stustunz View Post
    is xrecord meant to scan for TS files video or movie part of the program is it possible to fix it or should it already work
    You can add it to the skin file as explained in this thread. If people want it, I can add "ts" to the default blue XRecord skin.

I still do also, and still love it. Please keep maintaining it. Thanks for your effort!

For any CDK Scheduler users, a new bug fix version is posted on the wiki for the longstanding problem discussed in this thread. CDK Scheduler is the "Scheduler" button in XRecord that allows searching, prioritizing...