Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Videos By Raven

add one of them to the virtual root, ie G:\Movies and just call that Movies Type=DIR or something, and in that one, add a othermovies.link (plain text file) and in that have two lines
    <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">E&#58;&#92;Movies
    J&#58;&#92;Movies[/QUOTE]
    or you could seperate them up like emovies.link
    <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">E&#58;&#92;Movies&#92;[/QUOTE]
    jmovies.link
    <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">J&#58;&#92;Movies[/QUOTE]
    so just add any of them to the virtual root (or make it accessible off the virtual root, ie add E:&#92; to the virtual root, so when you navigate to E:&#92;Movies, it will scan that dir for any link files, and add those contents to that E:&#92;Movies).

let me know how you get on.

just send a donation to sub on my behave (i got no job, i cant give him any donation, still at uni, so im poor) .

no love yet, maybe i am saving the wrong type of text file. what program do you use, also do i configure in config.exe or xml file..

its just a plain old text file, nothing special. just change the extension to &quot;.link&quot; instead of &quot;.txt&quot;, theres no configuration needed. just replace the older myvideos.dll with the new one.
    create a .link file i pm it to me. ill check to make sure its fine. but its just a plain text file, create it in notepad, save it in &quot;E:&#92;movies&quot; or whatever, and change the extension to .link

ok i send it to you

ok the problem is your just adding E:&#92; and J:&#92; you have to put
    E:&#92;Movies J:&#92;Movies in the link file. it will scan the directories you specify for video files, it WONT scan any directories or add any directories to the file list.

what if e:&#92; j:&#92; have no sub directories, is that ok

if there are videos directly in those drives then they should be added.

ok ive just checked it, and yup drives work fine.

I did everything still nothing...damn

i think i know, i should be editing the xml maynot? I know i am a dums a&#036;&#036;

create a directory off of j:&#92; and add some video files in there, and that directory to the link file, and just double check (my drives all have directories, but this shouldnt change anything)

also can you check the version number under gbpvr&#92;plugins&#92;myvideos.dll the version should be #1.0.1816.31296