Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quick guide to Trailers on the MVP

How do I force download more trailers

Anyone know how I can force download more than just the 10 or 15 trailers available to me via cinema plugin?

Thanks

What do you mean by "force download"?
    My Projects
    Programs Plugin (retired) | Volume OSD Plugin (retired) | Documentation Wiki (retired)

Quote Originally Posted by McBainUK View Post
    What do you mean by "force download"?
    The cinema plugin only download about 10 trailers at a time. I want to download more.

It only downloads trailers for the films showing at the cinemas you have configured.
    My Projects
    Programs Plugin (retired) | Volume OSD Plugin (retired) | Documentation Wiki (retired)

Error - Could not determine norm (PAL/NTSC/NTSC-Film) for target.

I used the batch files and the latest version of ffmpeg. It works on about 60% of the trailers. I get the error "Could not determine norm (PAL/NTSC/NTSC-Film) for target." I'll attach the detailed log. I've tried the switches it recommends, but haven't hit the right combination. Anyone else having this problem?

No Sound When Played Back on MVP

I followed your instructions to convert the trailer MOV files to MPG format. I used the DVD option in ffmpeg.

I can play the resulting files from the Windows Explorer and also they play OK (with sound) if I play the trailers from the Cinema plug-in while watching them on the PC running PVRX2.

The problem is that when I run the Cinema plugin while viewing it on a television via the MVP, I get picture but no sound. There is no problem viewing and listening to programs that have been recorded in the MPG format by a capture card.

I also have a PopcornHour and can view the trailers with sound from the Cinema plugin on a TV via the PCH. The PCH is much more accomodating of different file formats so I am not surprised at this.

Can you point me in the direction to fix this so the MVP can play back the sound.
    Last edited by LewE; 2008-12-03 at 03:16 AM.